Hello .....

I've been gone awhile.

I've been stressed, depressed, sick and I just wanted to shut down. I didn't want to deal with anything and I didn't have anything nice to say.

But I'm back.

Not fully "onfire" as yet but I have to start somewhere. I'm at least ready to start again.

I've just rejoined weightwatchers online and trying to get my head around it. At lunchtime I've got to buy Josh some more soccer boots so I'll grab myself a new pedometer.

Back after lunch.

Well I've got my new pedometer. Been wearing it since half past two. Not looking flash so far but its going to tell me exactly how sedentary I've become so I know how hard I'm going to have to work.

Still can't quite get my head around the pro points but will call in to the supermarket on the way home and get some fresh fruit and veges.

Looking forward to getting my life back on track.

Ciao

Comments

  1. How lovely to see you back - yes know exactly what you mean about getting back into the right place - just keep trying - I am too - and we'll get to where we want to eventually xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back chick...good luck getting back on track and I hope you are feeling better soon... over your funk in other words.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts