It's Thursday!!!!!!

That means no kids. It means I can go home, put my feet up and relax and not worry about dinner, washing, homework etc......

Bliss.

I get to recharge the old battery.

But I'm feeling mighty fine this week. Had an "issue" with one of the kids but put it behind us now.

I had an unpleasant experience yesterday. I went to make myself a salad for lunch - opened my grated cheese and it had huge chunks of mould in it. I nearly gagged there and then. I'd only bought it on Monday!!! I should have taken it back but I just felt so sick I just threw it in the bin. It's put me off cheese at the moment. But it's having the effect that everytime I feel like eating this image of the cheese pops into my brain and totally puts me off. Great outcome but a lousy visual tool I tell you.

So despite the cheese incident I'm feeling a bit slim at the moment. I haven't lost as much as Chris H (way to go mate) but I'm feeling great. With the anticipation of a fine weekend ahead I'm ready for some activity. A walk and a good workout in the garden should be in order. I'm getting excited just thinking about it.

I'm off to Bunnings at lunchtime. Catching up with a friend for lunch and doing a bit of retail therapy. I need some more pots and a new broom and anything else that might catch my eye.

Hope you all have a great Thursday!!!

Comments

  1. yuk, mouldy cheese !!!

    Keep thinking skinny :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time to yourself ! When we bought our house we eventually banned ourselves from Bunnings because every time we went in there we found so many things we didn't know we needed until we got there - it was costing us a fortune !!!!
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts