Weigh in

Monday and weigh day and I'm down another 500gms. I was hoping for more as I've been so super good for three weeks now. I just have to remember ... slow and easy wins the race, right! I'm so close to being a 70's girl again I can almost taste it. I WILL DO IT. I'm determined. I had a good weekend food wise, very sensible although didn't quite drink all my water. It was too flippin cold. I don't know what happened to the weather over the weekend. I just couldn't get warm on Saturday. Miserable weather. At least managed to get my lawns mowed on Sunday. Well off to the supermarket. Need to stock up on supplies so I can be an angel this week too. Ciao.

Comments

  1. Well done !!! I am definitely an Australian supporter - the game was just shocking, hoe we managed to win it is anyone's guess. If I was an SA supporter I would be absolutely mad with the team for losing a game they should have so easily won !! I have no doubt that we won't go any further in RWC - not unless there is the most amazing improvement in their game plan and on field decisions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done on another loss...slow & steady will get you there

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sure has gone cold again! Even here.
    Have a good week chick.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts