And so another week begins . . .

Another week closer to Christmas. I'm so looking forward to having an 18 day break.

Last week I finally got all the functions and do's that I '"have" to attend done and dusted so I can relax a bit more. I survived really well too. Hopefully now I can just cruise into the christmas break without any hiccups.

Jumped on the scales this morning and showed a 100 gm gain from last week. Pffff.... who cares. Some very wise person once wrote, I think it was Sue, that standing on the scales is just a "moment" in time. There could be lots of reasons why our body reacts to gains or losses but just remember it's only a snapshot of that particular moment. If you've been good and it's not showing on the scales don't let it do your head in, tomorrow's "moment" could be the reverse. And if you've been bad and know it , don't wait till tomorrow or the next day, sort it out at your next meal time. The sooner you do, the sooner you'll feel better.

This week I'm going to keep active in the evening - keep on top of my gardening, potter around the house - aim to clean one room a night to keep on top of everything. I don't want to spend my whole holiday doing catch up jobs. I think I'll also get the Christmas Tree up and get into the Christmas festive spirit.

This year we will be staying home with all the kids. I'm really looking forward to it. Especially with the grandbabies. What's everyone got planned for Christmas?

Take care and have a great Monday.

Ciao

Comments

  1. I like that "moment of time" attitude....I am going to havee to start using it too !!!

    ohhh and yes the wedding, it was 3 bridesmaids, 9 groomsmen...1 bridesmaid to 3 groomsmen, it worked !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great attitude for the scale - just a moment in time and so very true !

    I think children really make Christmas - wish we had some small ones around !!!

    Have a great break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does next Wednesday or Thursday suit you for lunch??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts