Wind down time ......

Tomorrow lunchtime we close the office down for a couple of weeks. That means 17 days of no alarms and a time for rejuvenating and relaxing. It's been another tough year. I am determined I'm not going to get stressed at all.


I had an awesome week last week. I lost 1.2 kgs. I even shocked myself as it was TOM week too. I have now lost a total of 7.8 kgs. I thought it was 7.2 but once I checked my diary I found it was 7.8!!!! It's been about 6 - 7 weeks since I really started low carbing. In that time I have had 1 baked potato. I do not miss my bread, potatos, crackers etc and I have something that I didn't have before. I've got the strength and the willpower to say no.

I'd really encourage you to try and cut down on your carbs. The most incredible thing is no hunger and no desire to overeat. I push my plate away when I'm full and that's that. I'm not worried about christmas in the slightest.


The loss is now starting to show and people are noticing and I'm getting lots of comments. I'm just buzzing. My clothes fit me so much better and its a great feeling being able to wear clothes that I haven't been able to for awhile and not have that tight snugly feel .

We got the news last Friday that our grandbaby in waiting is going to be a little girl. We're all stoked. So far everything is progressing well and Janelle is now 21 weeks. Having a break over Christmas will be just what she needs. We'll all be holding our breaths until we pass the 28 week mark (that's when Lucas was born).

Krystal arrived home on Saturday and promptly settled in. It didn't take long for her room to become a pigsty. I'm not worrying about it - just yet, but it will be cleaned before christmas.
It's great watching her and Josh get along. So much different from when they were little. Now they're teenagers and have much more in common.

I'll try and get a post and photos up before christmas.

But for now I'll go and start clearing my desk - cause afterall who really works on the last day.

Ciao xxx

Comments

  1. My loss has been way slower than yours but it really does not matter!! I figure I am about 7.5 kilos down now over about 14 weeks. I am happy at the weight I am but I'm sure a couple of more kilos will come off.

    I agree about the clothes fitting! Today I'm wearing shorts that I could never wear and a fitting spaghetti top that I could never wear... with no muffin top!! Feels amazing. I'm so glad you "got" what I was on about. I read so many blogs where the people are still fighting food everyday and counting points or whatever and feeling guilty etc.

    Well done to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on your loss. I know exactly what you mean about clothes fitting nicer and people starting to comment - that is where I am now. I have packed away a whole bunch of bigger clothes and brought out some smaller ones which is always a good feeling.

    Have a great Christmas and look forward to the photos !!!

    Take care !

    ReplyDelete
  3. welldone on the loss and congrats on a little girl to welcome to the family - have a fab christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year and hope we catch up ver the holiday period some time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas.

    Well done on the loss...awesome effort.

    Love the "little girl" news..fingers crossed all continues to go well.

    All the very best of wishes, good health & happiness for the New Year. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts