Just testing .......

Hi there !!!!





Not very glam but just testing. After a good couple of months since getting my new camera - I decided I'd load the software on my work computer as well so I don't have to wait for Mr T to do it which like takes forever. Should of done it ages ago. Now I just have to get into the habit of taking plenty of photos.




So how have you all been.




Weighty matters out of the way. After not losing last week I'm now down another 700 grams. Still very much on track - no hunger, it's great. I've now actually downsized my plates to a bread plate because I was finding that I couldn't eat all my dinner. I have two meals a day with a mid morning and mid afternoon (sometimes) snack.




Had quite a busy weekend. Finally got most of the outside gardened and tidied up. Looks so much better. Just have to paint the front of the concrete verandah where the paint has washed off, empty the trailer and plant some flowers in the garden and I'll be right. Christmas tree is up and looking pretty. I nearly gave up on untangling the 250 freaking fairy lights that go on the tree and let the genius who bought them in the first place do it, but I took pity on him. Besides I wanted them on the tree. Tell me why do men think biggest is always best, duh.




I'm finally starting to get into the Christmas spirit. I finish work next Thursday lunchtime and then have a couple of weeks off and I'm really looking forward to a bit of R&R. We're staying home for Christmas this year and I'm looking forward to it. Also with Christmas not till the Sunday I have plenty of time to get my self organised and not get stressed.




Krystal's coming down this weekend for the holidays so we'll have all the kids, partners and grandbabies. Kinda exciting. Poppa T has a Santa suit and wants to wear it. I'm kinda hesitant because my experience with young ones and Santa Claus is scary screams and crying. I don't want him to scare the littlelies.




Mr T and I were reflecting on the weekend how long we've been together and the ups and downs we've been through. We can see how the years have flown by just by looking at our young ones Josh and Krystal. It's amazing what nearly 9 years does. I'll post some updated ones next week once Krystal's arrived.




Well I'd better move along and get back to work and get everything ready for my scholarship interviews tomorrow.




Ciao for now.


















Comments

  1. That is great that the weight loss is ticking over nicely :) Mine was down last week and slightly up today but that seems to be the pattern, I'm not worried.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time does fly when you have kids eh?
    You are looking great.
    Tell me about Christmas lights! I hate them.
    Every year one or two sets stop working. Pfffft....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey just stopping in to say hello - I'm such a bad blogger lately - but I do read updates from my special 'blends'. Glad everything is going well in your world - and hope you have a wonderful Christmas xxx Z

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the los - the years do go faster with young ones around or is it when we get older? So much to do so little time!
    Enjoy Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bugger can't make tomorrow now, have physio coming over from Tauranga to sort out a wheelchair..... Maybe next week or sometime over the holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yup, have found time sure does fly when you're having fun !!

    Great the scales are going down still...
    and by the way, ya look great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will definitely catch up over the holidays, soak up some rays I wish lol, thanks to the CRPS I can no longer be out in the sun, 5 minutes and I am ill so not good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts