A week on . . .

 
 
I've finished my first week on my new journey.  For the first time I've journalled everything and didn't miss a thing.  I've put down not just what I ate but how I felt as well. 
 
If you want to see how I got on then check out the journal page.  I have also taken photos but not quite ready  to publish those yet, I wanna be able to see a change first.  Sad, and vain aren't I lol.
 
 
I know the weather is pretty unpredictable at the moment but that is spring weather.  I for one am not letting the rain get me down as we have also had some some really lovely days too.
 
I got my spring perfume the other day.  I like wearing this to work as it smells nice and makes me feel fresh.  Very fitting for the season.
 
 
 
Our little man started kindy about three weeks ago.  As he finishes at 5pm  thought I'd pick up and take him home cause it will give me extra special time to spend with him and I get to see Sophia as well.  Because of working life and other commitments I worry that I'm not spending enough time with the grandies.  By picking Lucas up makes me feel a lot better.  We don't get to see Kayla as much because they live across town and at the weekends they are also busy. 
 
Anyhoos  on Friday pick up I ended up bringing Spiderman home. 
 
 


When he saw me he came running up to me with a big smile on his face. 




One happy little boy.

This was taken yesterday.  He was wearing his skinny jeans, lol, and he looked so grown up.



 
A bit of a goofy grin.  He came for a visit so mum & dad could have a rest.
 
That's it for now.  I might post my journal a bit more frequent now.  I am very determined and I know I can do this.
 
Ciao for now.
 

 

Comments

  1. Lucas is so darn cute!
    Such a wee honey.
    Spring is being an arse, wet wet wet, and cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I just checked my spam stuff and sadly found Google had sent your comment there. It's now where it belongs, on the post you commented on.

    Thanks for reading and leaving your kind comment.

    Spiderman must be a fun child to have around.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring has sprung...and we have some gorgeous spring days too.
    Love the perfume...I use it too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring has sprung...and we have some gorgeous spring days too.
    Love the perfume...I use it too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you and Mr T want to catch up for coffee tomorrow (Sunday)...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts