What a load of . . . .

I work with a great bunch of people.  Over the years they have become more of a second family to me.  We have all shared a lot of life changes and been there to help and support each other through some really difficult times. 

However, we do play practical jokes on each other.  The other morning I came to work, went to pull out my chair and nearly had a heart attack.  There was this humungous big load of shit on my chair.



You can bet I yelled and I'm sure my heartrate lifted quite a bit.  It looked so real.

Many thanks to the builders doing maintenance on the building who decided to add a prop!!!!


And it promises to be a beautiful weekend.   I'm so looking forward to a fine, warm one where maybe I can relax out on the deck and enjoy some sun for a change.

Planning on lots of gardening, mowing the lawns and waterblasting all the damn pollen that has latched itself onto the decks and the joinery. 

Although I haven't been posting all is going well.  My scales konked out on me last week so I bought a new battery and it still wouldn't work, was just about ready to buy a new one when Mr T looked at it got it going again.

My weight is 77.2 kgs.  Overall so far 2.8 kgs and I'm nearing the end of my third week.

I have been busy and had a few functions to go to which threw me out of sync a bit but you get straight back on track.

 
I've been eating lettuce sandwiches lately.  Although this photo doesn't do it justice they are really tasty.
 
Apology:  This is a draft from last week.  I have not been able to access most blogs and can't leave comments.  Our new server at work is not allowing us to open any links which is quite frustrating.  Hopefully this will be corrected soon.
 
Take care all.
 
 
 

 
 


Comments

  1. Think I might give those lettuce sandwiches a try....need to cut down my bread a little more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts