The day after the best day ever ....

Came down to earth quick.

Mr T had been up to hospital for his medical checkup  and the news was that he has to have ANOTHER operation.  This is the fourth.
It seems the throbbing in his finger is an exposed nerve and he has to have surgery to pull it out.  It even makes me want to cringe just typing it.

Anyhow he's back in hospital in about a month or so, after his bronchitis has cleared up.  He's already been through his admittance and he's seen the anasthesiologist.  Let's hope they get his pain relief right this time and we have a quicker recovery  and let's hope this is the LAST time.

After the initial reaction we now just want to get it over and done with so we can get back to normal. 

Between last November and March of this year I lost over 12 kg.  I felt really fantastic.  The past six months have thrown us some curve balls and I've put on nearly 6 kgs.  I needed to do something, but I also needed to be in that right headspace.  Last week I searched and read a lot on the internet.  I bought things that I needed online that I knew were going to help me. 

This Monday, 3rd September I began with a total commitment.  Monday I weighed 80 kg.  I've also started a journal which is basically a reference for myself but you can read it too.  Just don't go there yet as I haven't published it yet.  I will do a full week and document it and then hit publish.  After that it will be daily, even if it's only brief. 

This page will be the same as usual and I'll still mention how I'm going but the other page will be more indepth.

So that is where I am right now.  I can't remember when I've been quite so determined.

It's cool, daylight saving starts in just over 3 weeks time.

Ciao

Comments

  1. Good luck, you know you can do it!! I look forward to seeing your journal when you publish it. You have had a year of it and I understand good eating is one thing that can suffer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, you can do it. Its a battle isn't it when life throws us some curveballs...but we do bounce back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that about Mr T, hopefully this will clear things up once and for all.... catch up with you soon, will need a few days to recoup now :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts