TGIF . . .

I can't wait for the weekend to begin.  Another hour and a half to go.

The past few weeks have been really busy and we've done quite a bit of travelling in that time.  I'm looking forward to staying put this weekend and catching up with a few things.  

Last weekend it was my mum's 70th birthday.  We headed over to Tauranga on the Sunday and had lunch at Harbourside.  It was a nice place but not nice having to wait for over two hours to get our lunch.



Happy Birthday Ma




 It was great to catch up with my brother and his wifeThey farm over Te Aroha way.   He's just bought a boat and told us we can use it anytime we want.  As they farm they would only use the boat during the week and bonus is that they fish at the same place as us and we'd just have to pick the boat up from them which is right on the way.   Mr T was a bit reluctant at first but he has since warmed to the idea.  We were going to go this weekend but we decided probably best to put it off for a few reasons.  I feel for Mr T but I am relieved we'll be staying put.  The weather looks like there could be a bit of rain anyway.  But we're both definitely going to take up my brother's generous offer - that's for sure.


Rachel, John and Me


When I saw this photo I thought I looked tired and my hair was getting too long and a bit mousey.  So this week I went and had it cut and I dyed it a rich burgundy.  Crikey it's a bit different than what I'm use to.   It's almost black.  Not quite sure I like it yet.  Will get a new photo up over the weekend so you can see.

My weight has crept us nearly a couple of kgs.  I haven't been very organised so I'm looking to  spend some time in the kitchen preparing meals that I can pop in the freezer.  I know once I get back into the swing of things everything will fall into place.  I could do with a real energy burst at the moment.

I hope to get around everyone's blogs this weekend too.  Been meaning to comment and haven't thinking I'll pop back and do that later which of course doesn't happen.  I also need to add a few more links on my sidebar as well.

Righto then, only half an hour to go and I can stop work for wine o'clock before I go home.  Whoop, whoop.

Ciao, have a great weekend. 

Comments

  1. Know what you mean about commenting - I too think I'll do that later an then dont! Enjoy your weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your Mom !!!! So glad you all had a good time.
    How cool that you can use your brother's boat - I know how much you guys love going out on the water.
    Have the best day and take care !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing pic of your hair...I actually think you would look great with darker hair.

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you managed to have an awesome relaxing weekend :)
    Wine oclock is great hey!

    Hmmm waiting for the photo of the new hairdo !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts