Birthday Boy . . .



Lucas turned four last week.  Time is going by way too fast.  One more year and he'll be at school I think he's ready for it now.

While I love spending time with my grandchildren, I'm not overly fussed that I have to spend it with ALL  the grandparents.  By that I mean Janelle's parents (who I get along with fine) but my ex and his wife, his mother, all of Janelles mothers family which is huge.  The problem is that they go to the same church.  When John and I finally separated I was labelled as the bad wife and the scarlett woman.  I was not impressed with the church.  Far from christian and my ex MIL was the worst.

Anyhow my boys and Col hover around me and protect me.  Nick knows it is uncomfortable for me but I do it for the kids.  Besides when it's a kids party Kelly and Kayla are there too so I have enough of my own family support.

Such are the joys of separated families.

Anyhow here are a few photos.
















Ciao for now.

Comments

  1. Blended families are hard at times...I know. But we share those wonderful little people and so we do it for them.

    Gorgeous pics :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man that 4 years have gone quick... the grandchildren will remember those that turn up regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap!! 4 years?? I remember when he was born!! Time sure does fly by!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts