Just a quickie ....

Hi everyone.

I know I have been absent. At the moment I'm on jury service. I'm on a 5 day trial at the moment. Pretty intense and interesting.

I have just checked my emails and I am blown away with the number of emails I've received.

Rest assured. All is good in my world. Things going to plan I hope to post again over the weekend. A photo post.

Anyhow I must go to bed now. Tomorrow the jury retires for deliberation. I hope we can decide on a uanimous verdict otherwise it might be a long weekend and one my husband won't enjoy.

Till later ....

PS: Mr T is in trouble. While I've been out of action he's been doing a bit of shit stirring. Rest assured I will deal with him accordingly.

Comments

  1. Pleased to hear all is good!! Hope the jury service isn't too daunting. Also hope you get a unamious verditct.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear - poor Mr T - think he might be in for a severe talking to!! Hope the jury duty pans out OK and you enjoy a lovely weekend. Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get out for the weekend! And I am now left wondering just what Mr T has done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh fingers crossed Jury Duty is over and done with for you...
    Uh oh... I sense trouble with a capital T for Mr T...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts