There's a hole in my (pee) bucket dear eliza, dear eliza ...

We went fishing over the weekend. Had a lovely time. The weather was lovely and the sea pretty calm. We ended up with another 5 snapper which is great.

What's not so great is having a full bladder out in the middle of the ocean. Now if I was a male which thankfully I'm not - I can't just poke it over the side of boat and relieve myself. So I keep a little container on board which comes in handy for those full bladder moments. I experienced one of those moments on Saturday after Mr T had been wave jumping out to our little spot. I went into the cabin, found my container, pulled my jeans down and started to pee. To my horror I noticed my jeans getting wet. Thought my aim might have been off so I repositioned myself and continued. But no. There was a hole in my pee pot!!! Mr T thought it was a huge joke. I managed to complete the job thanks to placing a towel under the container but I still ended up with a wet spot on my jeans. Eeeww.

Change of subject.

I had a insey wincey gain last week of 0.2 lbs. It could of been a little loss if I'd have waited a wee while to have a pee. But at the end of the day I didn't put in the effort last week to have been worthy of a loss. Food was good but I didn't put in the time on the treadmill that I have done in the past. So this week I'm vowing to get back into it.

I had a good Easter, bit of work, bit of play, bit of being lazy and a bit of shopping. Not one bite of chocolate passed my lips either and only three hot cross buns.

I'm going to be a good girl this week and I AM GOING to post a good loss. I'm all fired up. I've been watching the catch up videos of the Aussie biggest loser over the weekend and some of transformations are fantastic.... It was also great to see their adventure week in New Zealand is my hometown. Some of the scenery is so breathtaking. It makes me realise just what a beautiful place I live in. Trust me -I'm over the rotton eggs smell everybody goes on about. It's sulphur and you can only smell it in certain parts of the city. And there's a lot of people out there whose farts stink a whole lot worse.

Righto I'm off to do some work.

Ciao

Comments

  1. LOL at the bucket story. Sounds like the fishing was good for you guys over the weekend.

    You really did well with the no chocolate!

    I seriously don't mind the sulphur smell.

    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahahahaha!!!

    Ohh your posts always make me laugh - you're hilarious hun!

    I guess in regard to the bucket story, it could have been a whole lot worse and you could have needed to do number 2's...hehehehe

    Wet patches will dry...and no one would be any wiser..

    You're better than I am, I am petrified to pee in public, so I don't know how I'd go out on a boat without a toilet..think I'd have to jump in the water and do it lol..

    Good on you for being sooo good with your eating - you have much more self control than what I do - and don't worry about the 0.2 gain - I'm sure you'll lose that, plus more this week.

    Hope you have a lovely week!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are the BL episodes on NZ tv or have you got videos from somewhere else?? Damn, I hope i haven't missed them.

    LMAO at wizzing in the bucket!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good one chick, pee'ing on yourself!
    I never ever noticed the rotten egg smell when I lived in Rotorua... what smell!
    Pfffft.... it is soooo not that bad! Stand in dogshit, THAT is bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Rotorua, even the smell, cleans your nostrils out, haha about the bucket, maybe you could get one of those toilets they have in camper vans, I mean what to do if caught short for No2's - with my funny colon, couldnt risk it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts