Update

My niece turned 21 at the beginning of the year. She has been waiting for a heart since she was around 8.

We had a bit of scare last week. They tried to bring her out of the coma and she wasn't responding which led them to think that maybe she had a stroke. Well after doing a scan everything seemed fine and now they have her sitting up in a lazyboy. Still not completely out of the coma though. I don't why they say these things until they know for sure.

But everything is looking extremely positive.

I got home on Thursday to find my wonderful husband had arranged for our deck to be started. It looks wonderful and it's going to be huge. We're having built in seats and planter boxes. oooh I can't wait. It's just a shame I'll have to wait till next summer to get the full benefit of it. But at least it's getting done. Woohoo.




I stepped on the scales this morning and I'm up about a pound. Should be able to erase that by thursday. We had a great weekend and probably ended up eating far too much buy what the hey. Life's for living. Gotta have your indulgences every now and then.





Ciao for now.

Comments

  1. Am so glad to hear that your niece is doing well, fingers crossed for a full recovery. Love the deck will be awesome when finished :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great nes about you niece, Gosh she is the same age as my son Chris, cant imagine what her parents are going thru.

    Love the deck, many happy summer nights will be spent there I bet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news about your niece, hope the improvements continue.

    heyyyy the deck looks awesome, and the pics of you too!

    Keep smiling....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayyyy!!

    So glad to hear about your niece - that's awesome news!

    Can't wait to read your post when she is completely out of the coma :)

    Your pics are gorgeous - you look great xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to hear that your niece is improving. Deck looks like it will be fabulous - know how much we enjoy ours. I've tagged you - see my latest post. Zxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts