Your kind wishes are appreciated

It's lovely having "another" family. You don't feel quite so alone. You are all very special.

Things are slowly getting back to normal. School holidays are nearly over - well for us it is as Josh is at his mum's now till Sunday. Then he needs new shoes, socks and a haircut ready for school on Monday.

I haven't been really on to it on the weight side the past of couple of weeks but I don't think there has been much change. I went to weigh in this morning but my scales died - I need a new battery. My clothes feel the same. My jeans are a bit loose - yes I confess - I gave in and bought some new ones. It was just getting too bloody cold.

I have to say I've finding a lot of inspiration lately from watching Aussie Biggest Loser. Boy are there some amazing transformations. If you guys haven't seen it go to thebiggestloser.com.au and watch the catch up episodes. They had a week in New Zealand, in my hometown and it was fantastic. Honestly if it doesn't motivate you to get up off your butt and move then I don't know what will.

I was going to do a photo post a little while ago but I only managed to upload three photos before blogger did a wobbly on me. So I thought I might as well post them.

I took a few pics last time we went out on the boat - and no not of my holey pee pot. What I didn't tell you at the time was that it was quite an eventful trip. We almost lost Pick Nick. Mr T started to notice a funny noise on the way over. After a couple of stops and a looksey around the car and boat he couldn't see anything so we kept going. Then it got quite louder so we pulled over and lo and behold two of the wheel nuts had come off the trailer tyre and the other three were on last thread. Lol, I couldn't believe it. The were so close to the wheel coming off. So we managed to tighten the remaining three and took a slow trip to Cheep Autos where Mr T bought a packet of new bolts and made her complete again. It was a close call. We had a very slow trip home as well cause the bearings had gone and possibly cracked the rim. Or something like that. Anyway I was very pleased to get home that night.

So here's Pick Nick going in for her last dip for awhile .....



And here she is home safe and sound and tucked up in her little house. Honestly I did mean on having a few more in between photos.



So that's it for now. Time to rest up a bit and smell the roses. I'm a little bit tired but I'm still smiling and not too many wrinkles either!!!!.

<

You all take care. I will catch up with your goings on.
Lots of hugs
Lee-Anne

Comments

  1. Oh didnt know you could watch it on there am going to check it out... thanks - have a great weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to read the good news about your neice... how old is she? My thoughts and prayers will continue to be with you and the family....
    Love the boat - it's on my "if I win Lotto list"! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOO neat, I will watch it tomorrow. Like Jaxx, I didn't know you could watch it on the net.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your niece continues to improve, it will be a long journey for her, sh is lucky to have such support from you all. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts