I'm on a roll .....

down another 1.8 lbs. That's 4lbs in the last two weeks since I changed tact.

This weeks loss is an achievement for me as it I had TOM for part of it. For the first time in ages I did not suffer with ravenous hunger pangs. In fact the hunger has been kept at bay for quite a while. I think maybe my tummy has shrunk.

So what have I been doing differently.

I've developed a new addiction. Lite cruskets with vegemite. I make sure I have them mid morning and also mid afternoon. Such a low point snack. And very filling. I have a small lunch and a small dinner. I've cut way back on my coffee and I'm drinking a lot more water. Strangely enough I'm actually feeling a need to drink more water. I'm wondering if it's because of the vegemite because I get quite thirsty after I've had my snacks.

This week I've also become reacquainted with my treadmill. Nothing major only about 20 mins but at reasonable pace and a high incline. I will push myself as I'm going to do the Taupo half marathon with Jackie in August.

But I'm liking the feeling that slowly I'm shrinking. I'm in a pretty good head space too at the moment and that plays a huge part. I just seem to be much more relaxed about everything in my life at the moment.

Comments

  1. WooP WooP!! You most certainly are on a roll my friend - well done!! :)

    Mmmm cruskits and vegemite also one of my favourite snacks...actually they go down to well sometimes and i have to lay off them a bit LOL...

    But yeah, well done on yet another loss :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on being on a roll! Great work Lee-Anne:-)

    Life really sounds good to you right now:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you put it in pounds it sure looks better eh? good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great loss well done and good on you getting on the tread mill :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on another good loss - keep up the great job that you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go girl - well done! Half marathon - wow Im impressed. Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey gorgeous!!!
    Wow you are doing FANTASTIC!!
    Sorry it's taken me a while to drop by and visit - but I've had a good look now and you are doing so well.

    Congrats again on your wedding - you looked absolutely beautiful. The pics are stunning.
    Your family is just gorgeous too.

    I'm the same as you with cruskits and vegemite - they are so good, and definitely make you thirsty...but that's a good thing for me - I need all the help I can get with drinking water lol.

    Hope you're having a great weekend hun!
    Talk soon xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts