Alls well ....

Just don’t have much too say at the moment.

I’m on track and everything’s is good.

My portion sizes are getting smaller and I’m learning to stop when I feel full.

Treadmill is going well and I’m starting to map out some walks to do in a little while.

I’m looking forward to Easter and having a bit of a break. We will be working on Good Friday but that’s okay. Will still have a three day break. Hopefully if the weather is fine then we’ll go fishing again on Saturday. Sunday Josh and I are having a day together. Going to have a bit of mystery day. Give Mr T a break and a chance to blob out. Monday will be a catch up day for myself in the garden I think.

I have to pull my finger out and go get the Easter Eggs too I suppose. All the kids get one. Young and small as well as the big fella. I will just get myself a smallish hollow egg. I’m quite content with that. I must be abnormal as I’m not that fussed over chocolate really.

But hot cross buns are a different story. Nicely toasted with melted butter. Yum, yum. I get mine from the bakery – they’re nice and big and sugar glazed. And smell divine.

Oh dear. I’d better be careful. Don’t want to undo my good work to date.

It’s like a winters day today. Not that nice. It’s grey and overcast and as I look out the window it’s starting to drizzle. It looks cold outside. I’m preparing myself for winter and before you know it I’ll be counting down the days till spring again.

Well I’d better go close all my programmes and get ready to go a meeting.

Ciao for now.

Comments

  1. Great to hear youre just cruising along and doing well at the same time. Happy Easter to you and the BC Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gorgeous!!

    So good to hear you're enjoying yourself at the moment, and that you get some time off over Easter.

    Make sure you enjoy yourself and treat yourself to something nice!!

    Great to read your updates hun :)
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fun Easter break. I also pass on the eggs but love the Easter buns from the local bakery.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts