Too chicken to weigh in

Too chicken to weigh in


My eating was a bit over the place at the weekend. I don’t know if I’m brave enough to weigh in, in the morning. I’ll try and be strong.

Everything is not quite “clicking” into place at the moment. Just need to hang in tho because it will come. Helps when you’ve stocked the fridge and the cupboards up with the good food. You make better choices. I think I’m battling the winter blues too. I so do not like being cold. I need sun and warmth.

Well my decks are all finished. Yes I got two not just one. They look lovely too. Make such a huge difference to the house. Now I just have to wait until summer to utilise them fully. Will post some photos when I’ve finally finished doing the weeding around the back.

My niece is doing nicely and is now in Hearty Towers. She’ll be there for the next three months. Her kidney’s weren’t working and was on dialysis every other day but she’s come right now. She’s had to learn to walk again but each day is an improvement and she’s just getting stronger and stronger. We’re going to Auckland this weekend to see her and to also have a break away from home. I’m looking forward to some shopping.

Naturally being a nanny-in-waiting I haven’t been able to resist buying a few baby things. I actually have been quite restrained. But I think I’m holding off until next month when we find out what baby is going to be. I have bought some nappies and I’m stoked I can still remember how to fold them. I mean it has been a long time since it was an everyday occurence for me.

In other news I got elected President of the Rotorua branch of the Association of Administrative Professionals of NZ. It wasn’t actually a position I was looking for but I will say I was overwhelmed by the support given to me that I decided to accept. It is an added responsibility but this really is a challenge that I know I’ll enjoy.

My studies are still in hand and I hope to complete my degree before the end of the year. I just need to have a good time management plan in place and I’ll be right.

So that’s pretty much me and what’s been happening.

If I’m brave I’ll be back tomorrow with a weigh in.

Ciao

Comments

  1. YAY for you - congrats on the new position :)
    Don't worry about not weighing in this week...just work on making next week a week where you'll be looking forward to jumping on the scales :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes bring on the sun...think everyone is feeling the same, I consulted with Jenny Craig, well that very quicky went by the way would need a night job as well as a day job to pay for it lol
    Good luck with you weigh in...I have been eating really well got on the scales and no movement..really .....me off lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts