Been a bad, bad girl ...

I'm not doing myself any favours. My weight is just see-sawing at the moment and I'm maintaining my last weigh in result give or take a a couple of hundred grams.

I've been feeling chunky the past couple of weeks and the only person I have to blame is myself. My fridge is full of lovely healthy food but when I get home at night I just can't be bothered cooking.

I also said I'd start walking once daylight saving arrived. Well how many times have I been. Zip, nada. Not a one.

I know what it's like to feel 10, 15 or even 20kgs lighter. It's bloody awesome.

I'm overweight and unfit.

So Mrs T, a lot more effort on your part is required. Thank you very much.

Comments

  1. Well c'mon Mrs T ... get those joggers on and get moving !!
    I know it is hard...but once you get your head in the right space it all seems to "click" !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts