yesterday was a great day ...

Don't you feel great when you do everything you're suppose to and no cheating. Almost righteous, lol.

But it does feel great. So great I'm going to do it again today. This sunshine is giving me happy endorphins and its so much easier to be "righteous" and motivated when those jolly endorphins are about.

Last weekend Mr T and I did something we haven't done for a while. We booked a motel in town for the night to have a "break" away from home and get out of a cycle we'd been in for a while. It was so nice to relax in different surroundings, lazing in the spa pool etc. We caught up with Jackie and David and had a nice dinner in town. Mr T was eyeing up David's stonegrill steak and has decided now that we have to go back so he can try it!!!

Sunday we spent at home cleaning. Lots of it. We're finally making inroads into doing up the house. Not much has happened for quite a while but finally my hallway is finished and we've moved onto the lounge. We've decided to pay someone to do the work and we have a friend who is a semi retired builder and he's doing it for us. Doing a great job too. Everything is moving along quite fast now. He's removed all the textured ceiling in the lounge and dining room and is plastering and sanding at the moment. The downside is all the flippin dust. It's everywhere. I'm just glad it's not triggering any asthma attacks.

Nevermind it will be worth it all in the end. Next week it will be the wallpapering and shortly thereafter the new carpet will go down. Cripes - I won't know myself.

Better get cracking - I've got a full "to do" list today. Will remember to put some batteries in my camera. I just haven't been in the mood to take photos lately.

Have a fab day all and if you're one of those lucky ones who can spend time outside - then I'm very jealous.

Buggar. Just laddered my stockings. Will have to pop out for some wardrobe maintenance. Oh well won't be needing them soon aye.

Comments

  1. Summer days and beautiful Spring nights are just so good for the soul and make wanting to do 'good' things so much easier. Do it when the mood takes you I say :)

    Your house is going to be fabulous when done - just hope the asthma attacks stay away. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts