I've found my way again ...

Thanks hugely to the lovely summer like days we've had since daylight saving began lasst week.

The feeling of coming home from work, opening all the sliders and windows and sitting outside on the deck relaxing before starting dinner is amazing. I can't believe it's made such a huge difference on how I'm thinking.

So anyway the fridge is all stocked up with healthy veges, freezer full of meat and cupboards with all the extra ingredients. I'm all ready to go.

Today's been a good day - Banana for breakfast, a chicken roll with lettuce, tomato and cheese plus chopped apple and yoghurt and dinner is chicken breast with salad and beetroot. I've also totally outdone myself by drinking 7 large glasses of water without even realising it.

I have 7 weeks till I meet my new grand daughter and I want to be a lot lighter by then. I can do it - so long as I don't muck around.

I finally feel like I'm back.

Comments

  1. welcome back...its great when everything just "clicks" ehhhh?
    Only 7 weeks to your next little grandie...wowwwwww !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you and thanks for Saturday night :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts