Going Fishing .....

Heading off on Friday up to Tapu to spend some time camping and fishing. Hoping to bring a bin full of snapper home.

There's about 20 or so of us going. After hearing about me raving about all the seafood up there the girls in my admin group decided that they were coming too. So it should be a great weekend. A very enjoyable and relaxing one too.

After spending the last four weeks with furniture in hallways, dust and so forth around my house all the painting and wallpering is now done. (Until it's the kitchens turn anyway.) At the moment the house is pretty much a white out. But it looks big and clean and it's lovely. I've lived with the 70's "brown" look for ages. The carpet is going down on the 15th of next month. I just won't know myself. I'm looking forward to adding some colour to it now.

I cooked a chicken stirfry last night for dinner and it was yum. There was enough leftover for my lunch today too. My plan at the moment is to cut out carbs at dinner time and what portion sizes. This isn't a big ask. I could eat a plate full of low point salad with some protein no worries. It's just a lot easier to go down though when the weather is a heck of a lot warmer.

Last night I had this crazy idea that I would get up early and go for a brisk walk. However after waking a few times during the night when the alarm went off I opted to hit snooze and pull the blankets up around my ears. I know this is bad Jen, and I will get there promise.

I have made a deal with myself to look after me a lot better. When your legs are getting hairy and your eyebrows are messy you know you are neglecting yourself. By helping myself on the outside it will make me feel better on the inside and help get me into that right frame of mind.

Wouldn't that be nice.

Comments

  1. Enjoy your fishing trip ... and catch that bin full of snapper...yummoooo!

    You'll get those joggers on when ya ready!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a great time, hope the fish are biting.

    lost my motivation at the mo for dieting...must be the end of the winter blues!
    hope all is good wit you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great weekend and sorry I never got back to you re: the glasses maybe next Friday ??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you caught lots of fish and managed to get some defuzzing done!! Zxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts