All because I’ve been drinking loads of this:




And eating lots of this:





When you can work with a clear mind things don’t seem impossible. I know I can do this. More importantly I really want this.

I wasn’t organised this morning and didn’t have anything planned for my lunch today. Then I remembered finding my microwave omelette maker at the weekend so I grabbed it and some eggs and that was that problem solved. I ate that 3 hours ago and I’m still feeling quite full.

Sometimes inspiration can come from within too. I’ve flicked back over some of my blog when I’ve been doing really well and seeing the photos. It’s not reading about someone else’s success but your own and confirming that yes I can do it. Yes, that’s where I want to be again.



Not the greatest of photos but me on my 46th birthday.




I can't do a link but this is so inspiring. Check it out.


http://266-twosixtysix.blogspot.com/2010/07/now-its-personal.html

Comments

  1. Woohoo, go you, I spent a week drinking water, eating healthily and semi following the blood type B eating recommendations and I lost nearly 2% body fat in a week. Was stoked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This week is pretty much out for catching up as we have hospital appointments today and tomorrow,working Wed and Thurs, and Fri Chris has psychologist appointment, and they are all at 12pm - 2pm the appointments that is, will let you know after Thursday what next weeks roster is :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhhh well done hun...keep at it.

    need to go check out some old pics of me just to see what this extra kilo's has done to me !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts