Kayla Rose has arrived ...

Our new baby granddaughter made her arrival on Saturday. At 3.30pm. Weighing 6lb 14oz. Naturally she's an adorable wee thing. And according to Poppa Col babies aren't always that cute when they're first born but she is. You can tell he's one proud granddaddy.

Unfortunately for me I couldn't be up there at the hospital as we were hosting a christmas party at our workshop so I sent Mr T up instead. I must post some photos. The only problem is with moving all our furniture around to have our carpet put down I don't know where he's put the cable for the phone so I can't download.

Life has been really busy and chaotic. I'm glad its the end of November and I got all my functions and everything out of the way. No more christmas do's it's lovely. No more stress - hopefully.

I'm slowly starting to concentrate on me and Mr T now. It's been a bloody hard year - so many ups and downs. Time to take stock of everything and lose the stress.

My weight is down by about 1 kg since my last post. So you can see I haven't really been focussed or trying. But yet again the fridge is stocked up with lovely fresh fruit and veges. I concentrating more on protein and veges at the moment and cutting back on carbs. I just need something to kick start me off again. The heat last weekend nearly bowled me over and the more weight I lose the better I'll be able to deal with it. I'm thinking about using a protein shake. Can anyone recommend a good one.

Hopefully I won't be away for so long next time.

Ciao

Comments

  1. Eatme.net.nz make fabulous protein shakes that are very yummy with trim milk.

    Just go to their website and email them for some samples.
    Tell them that Janine from the Weight Loss surgery told you about the them and they will send you some.

    I prefer the isolate ones over the whey as they have more protein and less fat or sugars.

    But if you ask they will send you free samples. And they have free delivery as well. website is http://eatme.net.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new arrival :) look forward to seeing the photos..

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulstions on the new arrival to your family. Looking forward to photos. A "pink" one - how lovely! Love my boys, but wouldn't mind a little girl as well. Enjoy:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh Congratulations to you all...a new wee bubba. Love the name too. Looking forward to pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your new little grandaughter :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts