Changing . . .

I'm starting to notice the little changes. I'm feeling "smaller" all the time. My clothes aren't quite so snuggly, I haven't been bloatey at all. The scales are down 1.8kg!!!! I'm feeling really positive. I've been low carbing for about three weeks now but it was only last week that I really made that conscious effort to cut out breads, crackers, cereal and potatoes from my diet. Prior to that I'd lost about 1 kg.

I'm not missing the carbs. For the first time that I can ever remember on Friday when we stopped for drinks at work and the chippies came out, I never even gave them a second thought, not one passed my lips. NSV for me. I mean how many of us refuse chips and dip when they're placed right in front of you. I could never resist that's for sure. Even if I wasn't hungry I'd still reach for a handful out of habit.

My appetite has decreased. I don't feel hungry. I'm starting to feel that I'm going to win this battle. I'm looking forward to summer and to wearing clothes that I haven't been able to fit into for a few years. It's all looking good.

Do you get the feeling I'm on a bit of a high, lol.

Comments

  1. You sound like me a little while ago :) My weight loss seems to have stopped though, even though my eating is good. Oh well - I will continue with this way of eating because I like the lack of hunger and the feeling of control it gives me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work and YAY for feeling smaller - such a great feeling when that happens.

    Keep up the great job you are doing !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts