How I am going ....

Really great.

Another successful week and I'm down another 500gms. I'm really starting to feel it and "see" it now. It's such a wonderful feeling. I'm finally winning.

The incredible thing is that I've lost all cravings. I've been around food that I've never been able to turn down before and now I don't even look at them or am interested in them. We've had morning teas and several christmas functions and I am able to say no. At work I use to always be picking at food during the day - not any more.

The energy I have is great. I'm no longer lethargic. I no longer feel bloatey. I feel so healthy and I know its only going to keep getting better. I haven't had an asthma attack for over a year, but now I don't even suffer from shortness of breath after a brisk walk. A couple of months ago I use to be stuffed after hanging out the washing - how bad is that. It's great to see the ole Lee-Anne returning.

I've learnt that eggs are my friend. I keep hardboiled eggs in the fridge. Frankfurters too.
Breakfast is normally a couple of eggs and a slice of cheese. If I feel like eating again before lunch then I'll have a frankfurter. Lunch is normally salad or veges with chicken, fish etc. and dinner is basically the same. But I find that dinner is a lot smaller as I don't feel like eating as much. Anyone who knows me knows I love my vino. I still have my wine, not as much, but if I feel like a glass I'll have a glass. I know if I eliminated alcohol the weight will come off faster but I like my wine. Fullstop.

Mr T is noticing it too. He says its coming off my face and round my waist. He's also noticed how much more I'm doing and how much energy I have. He is however concerned about the boobies downsizing.

Lynda has some great links and ideas on her blog -definitely worth checking out.

We had a very busy weekend - but that's the next post. Hopefully I'll get the photos loaded on to my laptop tonight.

Catch ya all then.

Comments

  1. Awesome about the weight loss and how it is all falling into place, am so pleased for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for the loss. Always so good when you can see the difference. I am starting to notice the differences and am starting to fit into more of my size 12 jeans so am very happy about that (of course if the Curly Wurly's rear their ugly head I may not fit into them for very long !!!) Off to the dr just now about my knee so hopefully he has something positive to tell me.

    Great to see you - take care !

    Love, hugs and positive energy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pass me some of your mojo - as mine keeps disappearing. Well done though - happy for you:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fan-freaking-fantastic!!!! It is so great to finally see someone else "get it"... the low carb/healthy eating that I am doing!! The lack of hunger is the biggest thing I wish I could make people understand. The lack of craving etc. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I forgot... ditto on the wine! :)

    I don't worry too much if it slows down weight loss, you have to live too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. woohoooo well done, great to hear, happy for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WEll done Chick.
    I really should follow a VLC diet too, I know it works.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts