Don't you ever give up . . . .

Mr T and I are having a blissful week this week. I shouldn't really say that but Josh is off at school camp this week and I'm just enjoying coming home and not having to rush to get dinner on, do the washing, tidying etc, etc ... and hearing my name 100 times - sheesh.





So just quickly - I lost 1.2 kgs the week before last and this past week 400 gms. That is great because last week I knew TOM was nearly upon me. For the first three days every morning I had lost 3 or 400 gms - then on the fourth UP she went and kept on going till the seventh day and down she came. It's amazing how much you gain over this time. Normally for me it can be anywhere between 1 - 2 kgs.




A couple of nights ago I was sitting out on the deck having a glass of wine and just reflecting. I was feeling a bit so so because I was thinking it's going to take me FOREVER to lose this weight. Then I told myself DON'T YOU EVER GIVE UP. It was almost like I was talking myself into a reason for giving up. So I snapped myself out of it. I am so impatient and bloody lazy. I want it all to fall off right now. It went on over time, so it's coming off over time. End of story.








This is what happens when I give up. This is about a three years ago and when I saw this photo I wanted to cry. I also wanted to delete it. But I didn't and I started over again. I'm not getting back to that size again.



I'm daily weigher and always will be. This keeps me accountable. The day I stop weighing is the day I give up, don't care and head back to that person above. Unhappy and miserable inside.



Since I've been low carbing, I'm dropping weight slowly. It is going down. I weigh myself every morning and get a buzz - even if it's the same or down a 100 gms or even up. I'm finding I'm not craving carbs. I'm not missing bread or potatoes. My appetite has diminished.




When I married Mr T I was 73 kgs. I'm nearly there again.





























It feels so good ....




So I'm never going to give up and NEITHER WILL YOU!!!























Comments

  1. Ditto!! I'm finding low carb so easy and any urge to binge or eat carbs etc is zero. I don't feel hunger except a normal, healthy amount at dinner time. This is for my overall health as much as weight loss so I'm in this for life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you are doing so well - keep it up !
    Love, hugs and positive energy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your wedding photos. I find the amount I gain at TOM has increased as I get older, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wont be able to make lunch on Tuesday, next week is pretty screwed up for me...... maybe the week after??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep it up chick, you are doing really well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts