The changes . . .

My weigh in yesterday morning showed another 600 gm loss. I'm stoked with that. Things slowed down a bit over the christmas period which is understandable.

I told Mr T last night that I'd had another loss and he said I'd obviously found the right way to eat that suits my body.

So many things are different for me this time.




  • Past dieting has shown me that it's always been hard for me to stay on track and keep motivated. My blog is a testimony to that. I go really well for a while and then I stuff up, mope and startover. I've been low carbing for over 3 months now and my motivation has not stalled once. I am not even tempted by any other carby foods.




  • My portion sizes have decreased greatly. I no longer feel I have to eat everything on my plate. I simply STOP when I've had enough. (Huge reprogramming of brain). In fact I only need a breadplate full some days.



  • I'm eating and chewing my food a lot slower and get this - I even put my knife and fork down in between bites. I noticed this phenomenom about a month ago. I didn't realise I was doing it. I'm still amazed.




  • No hunger. No obsessing about food. Driving myself crazy till the next meal time.


  • Knowing and believing that I'm succeeding

I still have a way to go. I think about another 15 kg or so. Considering I've lost 8.8 kgs already that means I've lost a third of my weight. I'm not setting a goal weight. I think my body will let me know when I'm there.




Have an awesome day - catch ya later.




Ciao







Comments

  1. Well done on your loss. For me, finding what works for you is the biggest thing - good for you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I agree too. I am doing "simply filling"and its working for me too.

    Well done, keep believing :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts