My protein snacks

These are my little protein snacks. Each packet has less than a palmful but they do the trick.



This morning was weigh in and I was up 100 gms from last week. Tomorrow it will probably go down again, but no worries as I know I haven't done anything differently. I do weigh everyday and I do know my weight fluctuates over a period of a week, I glimpsed 76 over the week.


Crazy weather at the moment - one minute beautiful and hot next minute it's cold. Just keeping my fingers crossed for a lovely long sunny weekend as Mr T and I are off fishing for four days. Well, apart from Sunday as I have meeting to attend to in Auckland, then I'll just head back to the beach.




I have some clothes now that are just ridiculous for me to wear anymore. They're falling off and my 3/4 jeans I don't even have to undo. They just slip right over the hips. The bonus is that I'm fitting into clothes that I haven't been able to for a few years and after going through my drawers doing a bit of culling I've found 3 new pairs of 3/4 jeans that I haven't even worn and four skirts that fit me like a glove (instead of cutting me in two) for work.


Things just keep getting better and better and I'm starting to love my new shape.


Have a great week.






Comments

Popular Posts