Hospital again ...

Our little munchkin visited the other night while his mum and dad went out.  He loves coming to visit nana as she always has treats.  But not until he's finished his dinner.

Yesterday saw us at the hospital again.  Not because of our new addition but because Mr T's finger was swolling up again and turning red.  Infection.....

So after waiting five bloody hours in the ER waiting room he was seen by a doctor straight away and admitted .... again.  More surgery and this time they are going to amputate a bit more and then sew it up which they didn't do the last time.

I just don't know what to expect from day to day.   While my frustration is at breaking point Mr T is so fed up.  He just wants it all over.  The past five to six weeks have been really difficult.  It seems like one step forward and five steps back.  Stress levels are mounting as we also have a business to run which is hard at the moment with Mr T not working.  We have so much on at the moment and one man down.  And it's not easy to find a good joiner.


Anyhow, I'm going to take a chill pill and just take one day at a time.  I'm taking a few days of work this week while Janelle has bubs.  So something to look forward to.


I've got a chicken in the crockpot for mine Josh's dinner tonight.  He wanted to come home and stay with me and help me.  We'll see how that pans out, lol.


right-o.  Off back to the hospital.


I bet you're wondering how I'm going with my food during all this.  Well, that's another post.  Might do it when I get back.


Ciao.

Comments

  1. Not good about Mr T, hope this time it works for him. And you take care of yourself :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts