Getting a little bit excited . . .


Way to go Friday . . .




On Sunday Mr T is going to Auckland to get my new kitchen!!!  I chose not to go up with him as I'd end up a wreck watching out for potholes and such.  Easier for me to keep a "what I don't know, won't hurt me approach" in this instance.  Probably better for Mr T's nerves as well, me not being the passenger driver.  

Instead I shall stay at home and do my GST.  Oh how lucky am I.  At least I shall be at the workshop when they bring my new baby home.

I'm so looking forward to having a new kitchen - with workable space and plenty of cupboards - and not to mention a pantry.   

I can't wait to start to cooking up a storm.

Just been to the supermarket to stock up on groceries for the week.  My weight loss has slowed down, in fact stopped so I'm going to mix things up a bit and cut down on my pumpkin.  I've had quite a bit of pumpkin over the last couple of weeks.  As much as I love it I'm going to have to say no more pumpkin soup for a while.  

Righto that's me for now.  Have an awesome weekend - catch you soon.

Ciao 

Comments

  1. Ohh how exciting.. Hope the kitchen is up and running very soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your kitchen made it safely home !!!!!
    I have to do our tax returns before 15 May and I just keep putting them off - I know I will be so relieved when they are done but I just can't bring myself to pull all the paper out and deal with it !
    Have a great week !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow exciting...how did the kitchen travel...and how long before it is up and running?


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts