Revisiting the past . . .

I just haven't been able to get things to click again properly.  I go great guns for a few days then I have a hiccup.  It was good to read the early parts again about how well I was doing.  Although I couldn't seem to read past March when Mr T had his accident.  It brought back too many bad memories and the start of the year from hell.

Going back to what I did in the beginning has refreshed my brain.  Probably blogging more would help too.

Things have changed a wee bit at home too.  I have a girlfriend staying with us at the moment.  She sold up and went to Aussie but things didn't work out so now she's home and having to start over again.   She's been staying with us since ANZAC Day until she can get back on her feet.  She got a job last week and just waiting to find out her hours.

Got a lot on my mind at the moment, lots of pressure.

Mr T had to rush up to Whangarei last weekend as Krystal went in to hospital to have her gallbladder removed. He stayed with Jamie and was there to be with Krystal in the morning when she went in and there when she came out of surgery.  It was good for them all.  We're hoping for us both to get up to Whangarei next weekend but we will have to see.

I am so glad it's Friday.  This one in particular.  I've had a few issues to deal with today.  One of them being the neighbour's delivery of boxwood ending up in my driveway by mistake.  They tried to get me to buy the load so they didn't have to move it - no way Jose - I have a heat pump.  So they had to come back out and pick it up.  Not my problem.

So I am really looking  forward to going home tonight and doing absolutely NOTHING.

My brain definitely needs a bit of reprogramming.

Ciao, happy weekend.

Comments

  1. I hope you can reprogram your brain :) It is a good feeling when you are in control and doing OK. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your weekend , relax..re-charge the batteries...and here's hoping next week will be better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear Krystal's surgery went all ok. Hope you manage to get up there :). Have a nice quiet relaxing weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope things settle down for you soon.
    I am soooooo far off track its not funny :(
    I thought blogging would help me.. but nope...lol

    Your recipe below looks yummy though :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts