Pretty happy with that . . .

Well first week wheat free and I'm down 1.3kg so I'm pretty happy with that.

It's been no effort at all.

I made  mini salmon quiches (one of  Lynda's recipes) for dinner last night and OMG it was delish.  I had plenty left for lunch today.



Only took me 5 mins to prepare - definitely will be making this again as well as experimenting with other ingredients.

At the moment I'm having a couple of hard boiled eggs mashed around 10am, lunch which is mostly leftover dinner from the night before and dinner around 6.30 -7pm. 

After having two short weeks in a row I'm not sure how I'm going to pull off a 5 day week lol.  It's been really great - having lots of sleep ins and catching up on a lot of things.

Things are turning around at last and for that I'm extremely grateful. 

Ciao.

Comments

  1. ohhh my mouth is watering at the sight of that meal….it looks deeeeelicious….

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quiches look lovely. Its good to hear you are on the mend Chick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the loss - try and catch up before we go to Aussie, have 7 weeks today so sure we can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need some losses... lots of them!!! Can i have the recipe plz for the salmon quiches.. sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts