Soup Weather . .




Another 30 mins and I can head off home.  Can't wait.

It's raining and windy here - not nice at all.

Typical Easter weather.  Great excuse to stay warm and dry and snuggly indoors doing nothing without feeling guilty.

Feeling good.  

May indulge in a easter bun or two but not worried about the chocolate eggs.

I've stocked up on veges and I'm going to making soup this weekend.  

Looking forward to having some me time and a bit of pampering.  I'll finally get around to putting a rinse through my hair.  I'm getting way too salt and peppery.  I'm also going to start planning my meals and perhaps prepare a few in advance so I don't catch myself out.  

If the weather holds up we might do an easter egg hunt for the grandies. 

Had lunch with Kelly and Jaxon but as usual all Jaxon wanted to do was sleep.







Then these two little munchkins came to stay with their mummy and daddy.  It's starting to become a regular thing now.  Mummy and Daddy don't want to miss out on the fun either.



Lucas still cries when he has to go home.  Aw what a nice feeling.

So have a happy Easter people.  Stay safe and warm and dry.  

Ciao






Comments

  1. Have a great easter Lee-Anne.... Sitting here with Brad while he is wanting to book our next cruise!!! Looking at Fiji etc.... I really wish we were closer to have a good catch up again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fantastic rest of Easter weekend. The weather cleared up a bit today, hopefully tomorrow it will be even better, wouldn't mind going for a walk round the market, not that it changes from week to week lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too need to get some soup in the freezer…I need to get my "shite" together and begin to eat healthy again. A cruise your way for us next year…don't want to overweight and fugly then!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts