Hectic .....

Sorry for my absence but things have been hectic. Not saying it's all bad because it's not.

So weighty things first. I've put on 2kgs in the last week and a bit. Partly because I have the mother to end all TOMS and the other part because I've just been so ravenous I feel like always grazing and naturally it is ALL the wrong food and I can't stop myself. I'm a bit out of control.

This weekend I plan to do something about it. God knows what though but I have to stop eating. I feel so yuck.

The bedroom alterations are moving slowly. Not the plan. So this weekend I'm really getting stuck in. I still haven't bought my bedroom suite. I can't find one that I like. Some of the drawers are quite small and you wouldn't get a helluva lot in them. I want/need big deep ones.

I haven't stressed too much about it as I have nowhere to put it anyway until the room is finished. Remember we had one kid move out - well now we have another kid moved back. So now Matt's moved back home along with all HIS stuff, so I have no room. If I do find a bedroom suite in the meantime I'm sure they'll hold it at the store until I'm ready. Hopefully.

So another teenager home. I'm sure they take turns. We've been told it's only temporary. We'll see.

The last week I've been busy arranging extra finance for the business and for home. The business because we're working, but people aren't paying and it's put an awful lot of stress on us. (Go figure, now we've got money in the bank people have started paying up.) For home, because we're working nearly every weekend nothing is getting done around the house and we just have to realise if we want it done we will have to pay to get someone to do it. Not all of it but the bits that are holding us back, like plasterers and we're going to replace the ceiling in the lounge and dining room. It's that yucky textured ceiling.

So everything is in place financially and the stress relief is immediate.

The only real cloud over our heads at this moment is next Wednesday. Finally we go to Court over the custody order. So please keep us in your thoughts.

And while I'm on the subject of law and order I'll be doing my civic duty shortly. I got called up for jury service and duly put in my excuse. Unfortunately it was declined. Don't know who would want me on the jury. Guilty, guilty, guilty .....

One thing I am enjoying at the moment is driving home and it's still really light till at least after 6. While I'm driving home I've also got the heater on so it feels a wee bit like summer. Ha, ha.

Only 10 more days till spring (and hopefully warmer weather)

And on that note people, have a great weekend. I'm outta here.

Comments

  1. Spring? WHERE ? It is freezing down here... but soon I will be heading north.. where it is warmer! Yaaaa. Looking forward to seeing you NEXT saturday at Tirau... will keep in touch via text once we are on the road! woo hooooo. Talk to me about bloody teenagers! I am still trying to get Steve to leave! Talk about last minute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay..go the reno's...
    I cant wait for the custody thing to be all sorted for you.
    FIngers crossed it goes how you want it to so you can get your life back on track..
    Take care and know I am thinking of you..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to Spring and Daylight Saving, always makes me feel better the sun, long daylight hours etc.... crossing fingers for the custody thing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts