So another week begins ....

Mondays are always a good day to start over. Day 1 so to speak.


I am absolutely rapt that the whole pms/menopausal eating is over and done with – for another 2 – 3 weeks at least. I have never had this problem before but the past twelve months or so - pre Tom - before and during I just eat and eat. I don’t necessarily feel hungry but I still seem to manage to shovel things into my mouth. I swear I’m a god damned eating machine.

Anyway, it’s behind me for a while. I’ll have to devise a cunning plan so it doesn’t get the better of me next time.

My god my bedroom was hot and steamy this weekend. Lots of stripping going on. Wink, wink. Love it. I plan on getting all steamed up again tonight too. Stripping – wallpaper. Got some big incentive to get cracking on the bedroom reno’s. Found my bedroom suite last week and after showing it to Col we got it. I want it in my bedroom right NOW!!!!! Lol. Probably won’t pick it up till the end of the week, but you can bet everything will be happening in overdrive now to get my bedroom all finished ASAP.

And that brings me back to eating sensibly again because I want to look and feel sexy too in my new boudoir. Don’t want to look like an ole hag. I want to look and feel beautiful and sexy and give my husband the bedroom look and use my womanly wiles on him. Better change the subject, I’m getting flustered.

Alright – fruit and veges – here I come.

Comments

  1. Heyyyyyyyyyy...me and you both have had a few bad weeks. Today was the 1st day back on track for me too!!!

    Enjoy those "steamy" momments in the bedroom, great you found "the" bedroom suite...won't be long and you will be having a christening ehhhhh?

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. arrr, retail therapy,,,, gotta love it when you find 'the one'.
    I'm sure you will feel great about your new bedroom once the new furniture is in place.
    Its true that our environment effects our mood (more so for woman probably) so great that the thought of your new environment has got you motivated to get it done.

    I hate those TOM munchies as well. Its horrible to feel so out of control and have an insatiable hunger that food doesn't seem to fill. (flippen curse of being a woman, men don't know how lucky they are sometimes).

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too turn into an eating machine at TOM... sux big time...
    Oh well...
    Had to laugh at your steamy stripping sessions... My mind went completely into the gutter of course!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts