Down again ....

I managed another 500 gm loss this week. Was 400 but then I waited about 10 mins, had a pee and lost another 100. Whatever works ....

With this hot weather I'm craving salads and grilled meat and staying away from the carbs in the evening. I'm doing my level best to get the water down. Always keeping a glass on my desk and when I go out to the loo I try to down another glass. I really have to be conscious of making myself drink water. It's not easy.

Today I'm exhausted. I've had a pretty full on week. Been home late every night but Monday. I finished work around 8 last night and ended up not sleeping very well at all. I don't think my eyes have opened properly at all today. Thank god it's a long weekend.

Friday night means card night. I hope I get my second wind when I get home otherwise I'm going to be yawning my head off for the rest of the night.

Krystal's birthday on Sunday so we will be heading over to Bayfair for some more shopping. Not sure what else is planned. At the moment I can't see past a good nights sleep.

Sorry for a boring post, I did plan on writing something bright and cheery but I'm in danger of falling asleep on my keyboard.

So on that note I'm going to sneak off home early.

Have a great weekend all.

Ciao

Comments

  1. Well done you with the loss - know what you mean about the tiredness - a bit like that myself. Long weekend here too so looking forward to doing not very much! Take care Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the loss and good luck with staying awake for cards tonight !!!!
    Take care and have a great long weekend.
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the loss and wish Krystal a Happy Birthday from me for Sunday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two good losses in two weeks...even with TTOM well done!!
    I am totally worn out too..
    I think it comes with being a working mum..
    Hope you had a good night playing cards.
    I am just running a bath.. 10.15 pm.. Kids went to thier dads at 9.15 pm.. and then we poured a scotch and now on my second... I laid back while Mark files my rough heels and made them all smooth again.. he used to do this for me all the tijme.. and massage them etc... I mentioned the other day that he doesnt pamper me anymore... so tonight he did..cept he told me my feet smell.. I blamed my new work shoes so he told me to bin them and go back to wearing jeans and mack work boots.. haha
    Romantic much!!
    ANy chance of catching up if I get to NZ in august?
    flying into christchurch then down Auckland way... Maybe... see how Marks work situation goes...I would love to do it but have to watch the $$

    ReplyDelete
  5. For some reason the page has suddenly come up today, after days of it not allowing me, stoooopid ehhh !!

    Congrats on another good loss.
    Take care now and enjoy some you time....

    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts