First free child night in a month ....

Yay ..... love them thou ...but

So as the title suggests Mr T and I are home alone.

We're going to sneak into the shower soon, oops maybe too much information, have our shower and head to bed.

I know it was thurs, but I didn't weigh in today had too many things on my mind.

I worked right through today and it has been a long one.


I have work assessments that I have to get in by the weekend. I have business things that I have to get sorted by the weekend. It's my birthday next week and I have to get things done by Tuesday. Kids back at school Tuesday. Yay. Have a lot of deadlines but they will be met. Just need a little bit of time.

Work issues: One of my Trustees hubbies died yesterday. We are in mourning. I have to work on protocol. Has quite a few complications attached to it. Both of them are very prominent people in our community.

Home: Lots of things happening, some good others well I will post about later. Have some isses that I would welcome feedback on.

All over though I'm still in control. A very nice feeling. I'm sad that I havent't been able to comment on peoples blogs.

Jaxx: Looking forward to catching up next week.

Jen: You are one fantastic mum and I sympathise with you in so many ways.

Rach: Keep on doing whatever you are doing and never give up.

Chris: I know I'm slack, but you are and always will be one of the most fantastic people I know. I'm so glad that I've met you.

Lynise: Keep on going girl. You are one fantastic lady.

Me: I've known you like forever. I love you. You are awesome. I hope K is better soon and it is only a 24 hr virus.

M: I don't know what to say. Just hang on in their. Love you.

Janene: Fantastic girl. Way to go. Keep it up. Loving your journey.

Anne: You're fantastic. Would love to meet you this year.

God there are so many people that I would love to say something too. Margaret. Yes will get there.

Lyn: What can I say, you have my heart right now. I love ya chick. Be strong.

Wanna: Yes, it's true I'll track you down in kiwiland for scotchaclock.

OMG. I know I've missed a lot out. I'll respond tomorrow.

Mandy: Love ya chick.

But jeez. Mr T is doing a striptease.... so I've gotta go.

OOps Mr T is wondering if worried that someone might have there webcam on .....

Ciao


Jules: No your hard times but you are one tough chick. You will survive. I know it!!!

OMG. Mr T is doing a striptease. Now he says he hopes its not on webcam!!!

Betta go make sure he gets in the shower.

Last call. Lynda, glad you had an awesome anniversay. Very,very jealous.

For everyone that's reading this, I would just like to say that I met Mr T through the internet. It was the best call I ever made.....

Gotta go shower. Ciao


PS: May regret this post in the morning.

Comments

  1. LOL am glad I did not ring you tonight then..... hope you had a good one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe... go guys!!! Hope the evening went well :) Good to keep the love alive and make the most of being kid free.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehehe hope you had a good night.....

    ohhhh and my daughter met her fiancee on the net too....5 years later and its still love, a wedding for them next year too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - tell Mr T no web cam here! No doubt you enjoyed your child free night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No web cam, but Im sure one can be arranged!!!!lol. Hope you had a very special night, make the most of kids free...

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol, have you by any chance consumed a drink or two just prior to writing this. You goose, what a crack up.

    As Lynda said, glad your happy and so lovely to hear how in love you two are.

    Jaxx has told me you are heading over this way next week, would luv to join you two for lunch/coffee, whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for making me smile !!! Had to chuckle as I was reading - hope you had a great evening !!!!
    Empty nest syndrome has struck today - K is back at school - all day - so I have been left to my own devices. Have made a pact with myself not to eat what I shouldn't and have just come back from a mega walk. Stopped off to check if I had work tomorrow night - YAY, I've got some work and also to find out how I go about becoming a check out chick - at least I will be able to earn some money until I get a permanent role - this job hunnting is killing me !!!!!!!!
    You and Mr T sound so happy and it is great to hear.
    Take care and have a wonderful weekend !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey - thanks for leaving a comment on my blog and thanks for the welcome to blogland. :o) I like it here. :o)
    Australia day went really well, thanks for asking - so did weigh in - go check my blog --- i wrote about it ;o)
    have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts