The final countdown ....

That’s what this year is going to be. Positive thinking.

In three weeks, it will be my birthday. I was hoping to have lost 5 kgs by then but a miracle will need to occur I think. Tom showed up yesterday and that is reflected on the scales. I will be lucky to see a loss tomorrow but that’s not going to deter me. In 3 weeks I will be a lot lighter and well on my way to a better me.

So I was thinking the other day about what a 5 kg loss would look like on me. Well first I reckon/hope it’s going to come off my face. It's a lot rounder and not to mention that extra bag of sag that hangs from under my jaw and connects to my neck. EEEWWW. Whatever – it’s gotta go. So that’s gotta be the first place. Cause I said so.

The next has gotta be the boobies. I’ve been checking to see if I’ve got some sort of a valve hiding underneath one of them and sneaky Mr T has been using the air pump to pump them up every night while I’ve been asleep. (Trust me, if he could - he would) But no. Wish it was only that easy. But I do know from past experience that is definitely where the weight is going to come off.

The 5 kg after that I’m not too sure because my body has changed shape over the last decade so it will be anyone’s guess.

I’m going great guns at the mo. Eating well and drinking heaps of water. For the first time in a long time I’m really excited about losing weight.

And guess what …..

THE SNACK BOX DOESN’T LIVE HERE ANYMORE!!!

Ha, ha. It’s gone. Been evicted. Never to rear it’s ugly head and tempt anymore.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Literally.

VICTORY IS MINE!!!!!

Catch ya later.

Ciao

Comments

  1. I wish the first 5 kgs would come off me boobs! But alas I know it will come of everywhere, so won't be able to tell for ages from anywhere! Good luck losing almost 5kgs by your birthday! I'm sure you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It always feels so good to feel focussed. Go for the 5kgs babe! Love ZXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always thought it would be great to pin point exactly where the weight would come of. I would go for the boobs and middle roll, unfortunately it seems to go of my backside and legs!

    You're on fire - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For some reason my fingers get all skinny when I lose weight and my rings nearly fall off....hahaha

    But it NEVER comes off where I want it to (middle roll and upper arms) so I'm adding exercise on these things only to see if that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wooohooooo you sounding so focused!!! Those 5 kilo's CAN be done by your birthday, go for it girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY for getting rid of the snack box - that would be a HUGE help.
    Good luck with the 5kgs - I would be extatic (sp?) if I could lose 5kgs at this stage - I am really battling.
    Take care and have a great weekend.
    Me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts