Tonight I'm going to be .....

A domestic goddess.


That's right, thats me.

I've had a busy lunchbreak today. I've been shopping and put a bit of a ding in my card. I've been looking for ages for a new duvet set for our bedroom for ages but I've never found anything that I like. Until this week. I ummed and ahhed for a bit, checked with Mr T and made up my mind to buy it. It's a nice burgundy red with gold embossed stitching around the edge. The one we have now can go on Krystals bed. School hols means she'll be here on Saturday. So I also needed some more winter sheets (lord they're expensive even on sale) and some more towels.

So tonight I'm going home to do washing and cleaning, set up my bed with the my new set and also cook my husband a lovely dinner.

I'm still trying to get back on track with my food but its a battle. I cook healthy meals and I'm still having my soups. But I still feel ravenous at times. That's where I'm falling down, my portion sizes are getting bigger again. I should grab myself a notebook and write everything down that goes into my mouth and give myself a wake up call.

But tonight I'm going to be a domestic goddess. We have no kids for the next two nights so we'll make the most of it. A lovely dinner and snuggle into bed and relax in peace.

Okay, I'm out of here. Ciao

Comments

  1. That is what I have had to do....write everything down again to keep myself accountable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the two nights, well one night now together :-) - and yes will have lunch soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats the key...track, if you bite it, write it !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So... where is the photo of your new duvet???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lee-Anne do you want to meet for lunch on Friday, let me know the time and place :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts