Weigh in ..... and it's good news

Last week 80.8 kg
This week 79.8 kg

1.0 kg loss
14.8 kg to go

I wasn't going to post just how much I weighed now. But then I thought if I didn't let you guys know then who am I accountable too. Just ME. And if I have a bad week I just won't post the results. Well that's wrong. I have to be made accountable. That's one of the reasons why going to a meeting and getting weighed is a positive thing. Helps keep us on track. I mean I don't think you lot are going to give me crap, you'll give me support, won't you. So every Thursday I will record my weight - good or bad.

Since having my op I am sleeping so much better. I have not had an asthma attack for so long, I can't even remember when the last one was. My blood pressure is NORMAL. My giving up smoking has had a couple of slips but I've always got right back on track. I have a LOT more energy. Overall I feel pretty damn good.

Home is great. The kids are great. In fact Mr T and I are really enjoying them all at the moment, lol. They're all working, they're happy, no dramas, no problems. What more can you ask for.

I'm handling this winter a lot better than last. We've only just had the cold snap in the past three weeks or so. I can live with that. The days are getting a little bit longer. Spring isn't far away.

So now I'm rambling, so I'll leave and go do some work. Catch ya later.

Ciao

Comments

  1. Heck don't worry about posting your weight - we all have been there! (I still am). Spring soon? Now there is a happy thought... my favourite time. Mind you, it is pretty darn nice here at the beach this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooohooooo well done chicky....
    I need my meetings and my weigh ins...I fall in a BIG hole without them.
    Keep smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done - that is a good loss. Keep up the good work and take care !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts