What I learnt ....

When I was going through my ravenous period recently I thought I would opt for something that was going to be low in points and a more healthier snack. I chose cup a soups and crackers. You think those would be good options right. Well yes they are. If it's only 1 serve. When Jackie and I had lunch a week or so ago I gave her the details off the back of the packs to check the points value of them. Came back 2.5pts for the soup and 1.5 for 4 crackers. I was having 3 - 4 serves a day. Shite that was nearly my whole days points. Easy to see how the weight was sneaking back on. Writing it down exposes the hidden "extras" which makes it easier to make better choices. I feel that's what I'm doing now.

I'm still weighing daily. Daily weighing keeps me honest.

And this gorgeous little cutie keeps me smiling - day after day, after day .......


Comments

  1. and he will keep you smiling and smiling... I don't think it will ever stop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...they keep you smiling, it doesn't stop. Just thinking about my little ones brings a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts