Focussed

I've got my eye on the prize and I know I can do it.

Another awesome day yesterday. I'm finding my tummy must be shrinking because I don't have to eat much before I feel full and I'm stopping when I get to that point and leaving food on my plate. Maybe it's drinking all that water.

Next Thursday we are heading up to Tapu for a week of camping and fishing - just the two of us. I am so looking forward to that. A week of fresh fish and seafood - I can't go wrong. A time of no stress just peace and relaxing.

I haven't done one bit of christmas shopping and I'm not worried. I'll do it when I get back when all the sales are on.

All of sudden I've seemed to come alive again. Maybe its because I know that I'll be on holiday very soon. But I seem to have destressed and feel a lot more relaxed. I love coming home and spending time outside. It's a wonderful feeling. Even more wonderful that it's going to be around for another 3 months. Bliss.

Have an awesome day all.

Comments

  1. Woohoooo great to hear...you go girl, keep that feeling happening :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts