Signing out for 2010 ...

Tomorrow I'm on holiday.

Thank God for that.

It has been the worst of years ..... but it's gotten better slowly.

This year, I lost my way. Bogged down with so many things.

But I have survived.

Next year will be different.

I have many things planned. Next year I will turn 49. That means I will have 12 months to turn everything around. The good thing is - I already have. I didn't want to wait till the new year to make a difference. I started straight away.

Next year I will come back with a new resolve and a new purpose.


But I will leave you with some photos. Finally found the right cord.

Tapu - took the girls up for a new experience ....

The girls shelling the oysters..




Mr T with a couple of snappers that the girls caught. A new experience for them.




We had a family day out at the lake and all Lucas could do was eat ...










Mr T got up on waterskis for the first time in 20 years ...



>>


He taught the kids how to drive the boat ... they all had a good time



Then it was home for a barbie ...















Kayla, Aunty Janelle is getting clucky, maybe another grandbaby soon?????







Our lovely new addition Kayla Rose.



Tomorrow we will be loading up the car and boat and heading off. The weather will be beautiful. It really will be. We will be home before New Year and I will do my best to be a better blogger.

Wishing you all a safe, stressfree and peaceful christmas and new year and lots of love.

Mrs T signing out for 2011.

Comments

  1. Loved all the pics...thank you.

    Merry Christmas to you all...and may 2011 bring you lots of happy smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing you all :) beautiful photos...

    Merry Christmas to you and your familiy and a fantastic New Year.. look forward to seeing you in 2011 ..

    Love
    Anne, Toni-Maree & Michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post - loved the photos! Have a lovely Christmas and New Year:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. MERRY CHRISTMAS Mrs T... may you have a wonderful silly season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you wont get this until your return but just wanted to say Merry Christmas from David and I :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a lovely break and will see you in 2011

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts