Fourteen months and counting down ....

I'm tired of all the excuses and feeling sorry for myself. It's really time to get over it.

I'm tired of feeling guilty about not losing weight.

I'm tired of feeling bloaty.

I'm tired of having no energy.

It's time to get over it and starting making it REAL.

It's time to turn the clock around and stop bullshitting myself.

It's time to stop saying this is too hard, I'll start next week, I'll start next year yadda, yadda, yadda. Make everyday count. So what if I stuff up the next day. Start again. So what if I have four great days followed by three bad days. Cause if I just give myself permission to "eat what I want" until then, that means I have an extra 1,3,5 ... to lose that I didn't have to.

So I mean business and Christmas isn't an excuse either. It starts right now.

Now all I have to do is find the camera cord so I can download my photos.

Can anyone tell me where a man would put a camera cord@#$%

Comments

  1. Oh I hear you, I have been eating and drinking because I am stressed now I am more stressed because I feel fat......so the cycle continues...good luck to you...one day at a time......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you! Just something I found useful one year over the Christmas period, rather than try and lose I just aimed to maintain, it worked. Still got to live and enjoy and you can do it!

    Camera cord? By TV, computer, side of bed......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camera cord??? mmmmm in the desk drawer, in the shed, with the missing remote ..... dunno !!

    I have just been on a 2 day binge...now have exactly 6 weeks till holiday begins, Jen has climbed back on the wagon and is staying there!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way...you go girl, you can do it !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts