Found it ......

It was in the drawer after all. Now I’ll be able to do a photo update. I’ve got photos of our new baby girl.

I’ve found a new blog. It’s Ms Bitchcakes blog and she is amazing. I love the way she writes, I love the way she looks (vintage) very glam. She’s very inspiring and talks sense. In fact I don’t know how she manages to do everything she does.

She’s inspired me in many ways.

We’re both 5’2” and have the same body shape. From her photos I can see how my body will change as I start to lose weight. Mind you she does quite a bit of exercise. But who knows maybe I can get excited about that too.

Anyhow things are good. I’m feeling the best I have in a longtime. I’m about to have my first weekend without having to do anything but what I want. No rushing. Oh what a feeling. We’ll get the pool filled and I’ll make a huge dent in my gardening. Those weeds are really bugging me.

I can’t believe this time two weeks from now I’ll be at the beach (no kids) and on holiday. I honestly can’t believe it. How the hell did Christmas sneak up on me like that. For us it’s going to another stressfree one too. Fabulous!!!!!!!

Ok I’m going to sign off now and let my weekend begin.

Comments

  1. I love her blog as well :-). Have a great weekend, am working 6 days nest week, so catching before xmas seems like a no go at this stage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So where's the pics of your little girl??

    And now off to have a look a the blog....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts