My before photo ....

I've found my before photo and its hideous.

This was taken at the end of November when we hosted a barbecue at the workshop for AAPNZ.

I was about 183lbs here and having a real bad hair day.





This would have to be my highest weight ever.

Yesterday I weighed in at 176lbs. That's on a Monday too right after the weekend.

I've started the shrink process and you'll notice I've switched back to weighing in pounds. I was 142lbs when I met Mr T. That's what I want to be again. But for now my next mini goal is to get into the 160's.

I'm discovering that water really is my friend, I'm trying to drink 3 litres a day and so is Greek yoghurt. It really curbs the hunger pains. Especially when you add a couple of strawberries finely chopped to it.

More photos to come,I hope. (Found the wrong cord) Otherwise I'll be needing a new camera.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts