Cruisy weekend ...

Had a lovely lie in both mornings. Spent Saturday, just relaxing and catching up on housework and staying warm.  It was a miserable day.

Sunday, was a lovely day.  Caught up Jackie and David for lunch again.  We are getting better aye Jackie.  Not so long between catchups this time.  Next time we should take the obligatory bloggers photo.

Had planned on going to the Home Show after lunch but as Jackie told me, it's next weekend not this.  Oh well, will have something to look forward to next week.

I seem to be struggling a bit at the moment when it comes to food.  I'm still trying to get into my groove.  I think getting the kitchen in will be a great motivator for me.  

The main part is finished!!!  It will be coming home soon, maybe this week.  But then there's still the wall to go out and the old kitchen gutted and wiring and plumbing etc...  But yes it's happening, and yes it's before the spa pool but that's not too far behind either.  The man is on a bit of a mission.  I'll just need to keep him focussed on the rest of the kitchen.  

I also love spa pools.  I think that they are the best, not only for the obvious but I think that they are a great place for couples to relax, unwind and communicate without stress.  A great many dreams and ideas have been hatched in the one out by the big pool.  




Our little Sophia has just started crawling. A late starter at 14 months.  She's been a little bit slower in some of her development but nothing to be overly concerned about.   She's just moving along at her own pace.  She's a lot more sociable now too and we're getting lots and lots of smiles now.

I don't know what I did to this video but I will change it when I get home.  I've got another one on my laptop.



Video removed.



OMG.   I've just caught Mr T out.  I haven't been able to get hold of him at the workshop or on his mobile.  (He knows when I phone)
So I had a thought, and phoned home.  He answered.  What's he doing there in the middle of the day.  Starting to take the kitchen out.     I haven't taken any photos yet.  Will do when I get home.  It might be a work in progress - but I have photos of the house when I first bought it and all the changes that have been made since.

Oh dear poor Sophia must be warn out - she hasn't stopped moving at all.  I will change it when I get home.

Ciao






Comments

  1. ohhh wonderful news...the kitchen is starting to go in.
    Looking forward to seeing progress pics....and seeing the little video when you get it sorted out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lunch, really enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts