Busy times . . .


I stick my head up and what do you know . . .  it's November.

I had a great few days off, achieved quite a bit both at the workshop and also at home.  Best of all I actually got time to spend a bit of time on me.

I came back to work to a disaster.  Damn politics. Someone didn't get re-elected and spat the dummy big time. 

We're pretty busy at the workshop at the moment.  Poor Mr T has been working seven days a week for the past four weeks.  Just got to do it as you don't know when its going to stop.  So many businesses are going under.  In the last three weeks we've heard of three aluminium businesses that are closing.  Hopefully that will be good for us.  Still not easy out there at the moment tho.

Anyway we did get to spend some time with the grandies over Labour weekend.

Little Miss Kayla is going to be turning 3 at the end of the month.  She's such a little cutie.








This kid is just trouble.  Some of his latest photo poses. 




Little Miss Sophia
















Nannette arrives next Thursday. We were hoping to go and pick her up and have a catch up.  The way things are at the moment we can't be positive we can make it.  Everyday something pops up.  I have got Josh sorted though if we can.  Older kids come in handy.  Mr T told me tonight we've got to try and make it.  We've got to do more things and grab the moments.  The past two years have taken a bit of a toll and our lives just seem to be work and stress.  So fingers crossed we can make it still and also maybe get to catch up with some more bloggers.

Talking about Josh.  His mother wanted a meeting with us on Sunday.  Josh didn't want anything to do with her.  So she told us she's not paying his school diocesan fees anymore.  Great - she just gives up all responsibility and leaves it all to us.  Nice mother just being able to walk away like that.

Oh well that's about it for now.  Hopefully it won't be December before I post again.

Ciao


Comments

  1. Bugger about the fee's, hope you do get to see Nannette, must be time to catch up again in the next 2-3 weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can see me too!!!! But... work must come first sometimes! :) only 8 sleeps to go!!! Well 7 probably by the time you read this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean - I can't believe how quickly time is going by.
    Sorry to hear Mr T has been so busy but busy is good when other businesses are closing down.
    I hope you do get to catch up with a fellow blogger - always good to do.
    Have the best day !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you can find the time to "grab the moments" ….. those precious times are hard to find. You'll love Nannette, enjoy your visit.

    Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm actually happy Mr T is busy! At least he has a job and doesn't have to worry about that.
    I am hoping to catch up with Nannette on Thursday or friday night.... co-ordinate?
    If you can get up here of course it would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts