Good Morning . . .

I'm in a happy place at the moment.  What a great feeling it is too.  Haven't had many of them in the past couple of years. 





I'm feeling like I've got control back again in my life, something  that's been missing for a long time. 

I'm rapt that in the last week I've not had any hunger pangs neither have I felt the need to have a snack between meals especially as my portion sizes have dropped too.  I put my lunch on a bread plate and  dinner I find I can only normally  eat half of it. 

Maybe all that water is helping.  I'm drinking 3 - 4, 750 ml bottles a day.  (Plus piddling 4 5 times an hour).   I'm finding it easy to drink maybe because of the warmer weather and because I'm keeping it within arms reach.

Last night when I got home from work I mowed the back lawns.  Mr T wouldn't let me at first.  It makes him feel bad - but I told him to think of it as part of my exercise.  I'm going to aim for 30 mins  outside after work in the garden - weather permitting.  By all means not only will I benefit but so will my gardens.

Finally just quickly - dinner last night.  

Sirloin Steak with creamy mushroom sauce, asparagus and cauli with cheese sauce.  I make my sauces  with a couple of tablespoons of thickened cream, which I reduce and then add either cheese, mushrooms etc.  Quick and easy and quite yummy.   I only managed half of this.



I'll try and get better and more creative with my foodie pics.  

That's me for now.

Have a great day.

Ciao.



Comments

  1. waves madly :) hi to you both... food pic looks lovely and delicious too...
    have a great day :)

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking so well - so glad to hear you are in such a great place - always a good place to be !!!!!
    Keep up what you are doing because it is obviously working for you.
    Have the best day !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, that dinner looks great. I'm so pleased to hear you are feeling happier - long may that last :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use the bread and butter plate too…and that pic of yours could be a replica of mine, but I ate ALL mine, dinner is my main meal of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! We were just discussing what to have for dinner tonight! We have just had two weeks of three and four course meals all done for us and all washing up done and drinks poured etc etc... no wonder I gained over 4 kilos!!! We are both looking forward to getting back to our normal eating !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts